Wednesday, August 25, 2010

When I was a boy, Japan was a poor country.But! No,4, 25/8 '10

In 1960, I begun to go to elementary school. My school life was very interrsting. But not easy. Very strict.
I was born in Kure city Hiroshima prefecture. As you know, there were Navy base in kure city.
Of course, World War 11 was end. But. People's life style was Navy style at that time. School life was very
strict but very interesting. I had a lot of fun school life.
At that time, I felt that Japanese people's after second world war life was end. and new life style began.
Actully, the year 1960 was turning point of Japan. Poeple  accepted American life style those days.
American TV show, American movie, American songs, American foods. Americanize life style was a big boom.
But, poeple never forgot Japanese good spirit. People believed " Some day Japan will back to old good days of Japan."
I remember those dys clearly. So good days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment