Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When I was a boy, Japan was a poor country.But! No,3 24/8 '10

I remember,Oh,I remember good days of 1958. I was a five years old boy. At that time, $1=¥360.
Japanese yen was very cheap in 1958. But people have own powers. They spent active daily lives.
One day, my father bought TV set. Not cheap,very expensive. That price was double my father's salary.
This tresure, TVset changed my family's life style. That was the center of my family.
 Grandmother loved Sumo tounament.  Fater loved baseball. Mother loved love stories. I and my  elder
sister loved TV shows.
All member of my family had a lot of fun wathing TV. Even thogth each watched differrent things.
This year, A big proffesional baseball player appeared. That man's name was Shigeo Nagasima.
He became a big star. Supper star.
I went to the kinder garden school. That was very very good days of my life. I made many many friends.
Society continued crowded. But was changing slowly and slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment