Sunday, August 22, 2010

When I was a boy, Japan was a poor country.But!

I was born in 1953. This November I will be 57 years old. Nowadays,I often remember my kids days.
At that time, Japan was a very very poor country. Because Japan lost the war, and about only ten years passed.
 Almost Jananese peope spent daily life only 100 dallors in a month. Ordinary American people's weeky saraly is about 200-300 dallors. A lot of differrences between Japan and U.S.A.
But, we Japanese peope were very happy. People believed Japan's recover. Quickly recover.
Before 1960, people used bicycle. No car in the town. Peope got buses and trains. those were always crowded.
I spend good days at that time. All people had dreams, pretty dearms, beautiful dreams,nice dreams. Those
dreams made miracle recover of Japan. I think so.
When I was a boy, Japan was a poor country. But, very pretty country, very beautiful country, very nice county.
May be, Japanese people think same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment