Friday, April 1, 2016

President Obama, will you come Hiroshima Japan as a good daddy? I want to meet you.

President Obama, will you come Hiroshima Japan as a good daddy?

I want to meet you?

Several years ago, the first lady Mis. Michelle Obama sent me the picture of your daughters.

I remember that they were small pretty daughters.

Now they are beautiful young first ladies. I was very surprised and said to my self.

"Mr. Obama is a good Daddy. He is not only a good president but also a good husband

and a good daddy He is a nice gay."

Of course, many hard problems exist to visit Hiroshima Japan.

But you can, Yes, you can.

President Obama will you make the new splendid history.

And also make the new relation of the world.

I believe your good job.

I want to meet you Hiroshima Japan.



Thank you.

Seiji Ninomiya.

* My E-mail changed Now my E-mail is "gogo55now@yahoo.co.jp"

No comments:

Post a Comment