Saturday, July 9, 2016

Yesterday, An Afro. American cry and cry with tears so heavy, "Tell me what is the reason of the guilty?"

Yesterday, my acquaintance Afro. American girl cry and cry,

"Oh Seiji, what is the reason of the guilty ? Tell me. Tell me."

"Don't cry so heavy. ."

I said her.

She also said,

"Our dark skin is the big guilty in American society? Tell me Seiji."

"Your dark skin is so beautiful. Don't say such a thing."

After my words, she continues her words.

"We need THE DARK SKIN PEOPLE'S LAND."

"No, you had better try to build one strong America. Bright skin people and Dark skin people are

the same American. Try, try one strong beautiful America.  it's not easy job. But someday you

can do that completely. Believe your future. Trust your future. Build the new history of U.S.A."

After my words, she quite cry with tears.

I said her,

"GUN CONTROL IS THE FIRST JOB OF U.S.A.."

And we sang,

"Saints go march in."

She smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment