Tuesday, August 31, 2010

When I was a boy, Japan was a poor country.But! No.8 31/8/2010

 In 1969, I entered high school. Almost people said to each other,"Japan became a big country. Economic growth will be bigger and bigger. Japanese power will be stronger and stronger." People had a big confidence.
But, but, but, Foreign countries called to Japanese,"Economic Animal." Some of foreign countries people hate Japanese. I heard the word "Yellow Monkey" many times at that time.
Young people had own cars and enjoyed ther daily lives. Those days were good days for young people.
But many many lonely heart elderly people increased. Moden social probrems began those days about 1969.
I remember the word "Don't trust over thrities," That word made a big boom. At first, that boom began in U.S.A. After Japan also  began this boom.
Heavy school activities began to many many universities all Japan. Threre were  the generation gap between
young people and old people.
I remember many many great hit songs about 1969. I felt good days.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment