Saturday, August 28, 2010

When I was a boy, Japan was a poor country.But! No.7 28/8/2010

In 1966, I began to go to junior high school. Japan had changed from my kinder garden days.
I thought at  at that time,"people forget Japanese spirits. Most Japanese people became economic animals."
Japan had been walking to a big economic country. Yes of course, Japan and Japanese people got many
many good things. But,lost many many traditional valuable and precious things. Japanese people lost traditional good spirits.
Japanese people's daily life became better and better. A lot of people enjoyed big receations and big trips.
When I was thirteen years old, I thought " Japan changed very much. I miss my kinder garden days."
No contact neighbors. No contact differrent generations. No contact class mates. No contact family.
The word "NO CONTACT" controlled Japanese society.
Not only kids but also elderly peope always said " We miss old Japan.Old Japan come back."
But nowadays, those days are also one of my good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment